1. Preparation of monthly management accounts.
2. Preparation of the organizations monthly bank reconciliations statements.
3. Processing of vendor invoices and Preparation of receipts, sales invoices, etc. and managing the maintenance of records.
4. Management of the organizations debtors and creditors accounts.
5. Ensuring preparation of payroll and income tax returns.
6. Maintenance of fixed assets register and safeguarding of the organizations fixed assets.
7. Ensuring that the cash book and petty cash are updated on daily basis.
8. Ensuring preparation of daily banking.
9. Preparation of monthly reconciliations & MIS
10. To coordinate the work of the organization with external and internal auditors.
11. Statutory compliances for TDS, GSTT, etc.
* Inter CA with minimum of 4-5 years of experience in handling accounts function.
* Experience in handling TDS, GST, Income Tax.
* Good knowledge of computer - Windows & Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
* Good written and verbal communication skills
Qualification - Inter CA
Methodical, Attention to detail, Excellent time management skills; able to prioritize
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Shipping / Marine
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:CA - Pursuing
Indian Register of Shipping
Established in 1975 to aid the Indian maritime industry, its operations have grown in scope and international reach. It became an associate of the International Association of Classification Societies in 1991 and is recognised by the International Underwriting Association, London under the classification clause.
A strong R&D base has enabled IRCLASS match its technical proficiency and operational efficiency to global standards. IRCLASS operates worldwide providing world-class technical and certification solutions to businesses across the globe.
IRCLASS is involved with the design appraisals, survey & certification of various types of commercial ships and naval crafts. Technical expertise achieved over the years has made it possible for IRCLASS to offer its services to the non-marine industry. IRCLASS is also accredited to provide certification for quality, environment & safety management systems.
Presently IRCLASS has more than 1000 ships including oil tankers, bulk carriers, LNG carriers and chemical tankers totaling 8.65 million gross tons under its class. Ships classed with IRCLASS have one of the best safety records and lowest PSC detentions globally. For more details log in to www.irclass.org
Recruiter Name:Khushboo Chatrath
Contact Company:Indian Register of Shipping
Address :52A - Adishankaracharya Marg Opp. Powai Lake Powai