Position: Marketing Manager (CEMS-'Centre of Excellence in Maritime and Shipbuilding' )
6+ years work experience
MBA in Marketing from premier institute (Technical graduate degree preferred)
Training/ Educational/ IT/ Media Industry Experience Is Preferred
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Integrity and confidentiality
1.1. Plan and execute the company's annual marketing calendar in collaboration with the business objectives-
2. Develop Business relationships with Alliances, Partners, Clients and Academic Institutions
3. Strengthen company's brand position through event participation, speaking opportunities, leadership connects, lead generation & thought leadership.
4. Articulate company's desired image and position; assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the company, as well as external partners, alliances and media publications.
5. Execute initiatives to develop the right marketing mix (print and digital) in complete alignment with the annual marketing plan.
6. Adhere to the brand guidelines of the company whether print or electronic materials such as presentations, letterhead, company logo, brochures, press releases, and other marketing collateral.
7. Promote company's event using relevant corporate branding channels such as direct mailers, digital and social media as ways to increase the participation, footfall and brand attention.
8. Plan and execute web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
9. Design, build and maintain company's social media presence.
10. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
11. Track conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
12. Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns and overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
13. Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
14. Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Indian Register of Shipping (IRClass), a leading classification society, has announced the formation of a special purpose vehicle 'Centre of Excellence in Maritime and Shipbuilding' (CEMS) in association with Ministry of Shipping and Siemens. The Centre of Excellence will primarily cater to the need for design of commercial ships in India for seagoing, coastal and inland waterways operation. This would support various Indian shipyards for their ship design needs for basic design and detailed working design for production. The Centre will also study the market needs and develop appropriate ship designs catering to the requirements for the development and growth of Indian shipping considering the needs of ship owners and operators in the country.
Mail your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject line should be Application for Executive Secretary - CEMS
Important - Please mention following on right side top corner of your CV
Joining Time -
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Shipping / Marine
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role:Manager Marketing - Internal / External Communication
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Established in 1975 to aid the Indian maritime industry, its operations have grown in scope and international reach. It became an associate of the International Association of Classification Societies in 1991 and is recognised by the International Underwriting Association, London under the classification clause.
A strong R&D base has enabled IRCLASS match its technical proficiency and operational efficiency to global standards. IRCLASS operates worldwide providing world-class technical and certification solutions to businesses across the globe.
IRCLASS is involved with the design appraisals, survey & certification of various types of commercial ships and naval crafts. Technical expertise achieved over the years has made it possible for IRCLASS to offer its services to the non-marine industry. IRCLASS is also accredited to provide certification for quality, environment & safety management systems.
Presently IRCLASS has more than 1000 ships including oil tankers, bulk carriers, LNG carriers and chemical tankers totaling 8.65 million gross tons under its class. Ships classed with IRCLASS have one of the best safety records and lowest PSC detentions globally. For more details log in to www.irclass.org