- Responsible for timely Data entry of Petty Cash/Bank with Validations, day to day accounting work
- Responsible for preparation of Purchase Invoice, Online payment knocking off and Vendor Ledger Scrutiny of the respective branches, GST ITC Reconciliation with online portal and books, etc.
- Checking of applicability and compliance of TDS, GST or any other applicable taxes of the respective Branches and timely information to HO for its payment
- Posting of customer receipts with online Knocking off of the invoices, Debtors Ledger scrutiny, recovery and follow up, reconciliation of GST TDS and Income Tax TDS and collection of TDS Certificates, monitoring EMDS given to customers.
- Monitoring various deposits such as rental flat deposit, rental office deposit, electricity / telephone deposits, etc.
- Overall maintenance of Branch Accounts, trial balance and general ledger scrutiny & its TB reconciliation
- Handling Internal auditors/Statutory auditors/govt. auditors
- Assisting HO in finalization of accounts
- Any other jobs assigned by HO
- MIS Reporting, Budgeting
- Monitoring fixed assets and verifications thereof
- Managing cash flows of the respective branches
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Shipping / Marine
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
Indian Register of Shipping
Established in 1975 to aid the Indian maritime industry, its operations have grown in scope and international reach. It became an associate of the International Association of Classification Societies in 1991 and is recognised by the International Underwriting Association, London under the classification clause.
A strong R&D base has enabled IRCLASS match its technical proficiency and operational efficiency to global standards. IRCLASS operates worldwide providing world-class technical and certification solutions to businesses across the globe.
IRCLASS is involved with the design appraisals, survey & certification of various types of commercial ships and naval crafts. Technical expertise achieved over the years has made it possible for IRCLASS to offer its services to the non-marine industry. IRCLASS is also accredited to provide certification for quality, environment & safety management systems.
Presently IRCLASS has more than 1000 ships including oil tankers, bulk carriers, LNG carriers and chemical tankers totaling 8.65 million gross tons under its class. Ships classed with IRCLASS have one of the best safety records and lowest PSC detentions globally. For more details log in to www.irclass.org
Recruiter Name:Khushboo Chatrath
Contact Company:Indian Register of Shipping