Position Senior Officer / Officer - Administration
Company Indian Register of Shipping (www.irclass.org)
Nature of Job Permanent
Required experience 8 to 10 yrs in administration, facility management and ISO compliance
Location Powai, Mumbai.
Max CTC offered 6.50 L.P.A. to 7.50 L.P.A.
Qualification Requirement B.Tech (Electrical)/ Any Graduate + PG. Diploma in HR will be preferred.
Job Description -
This position will be a part of Administration team at our Head Office. The desired profile of the candidate is as below.
1. Candidate should have good knowledge of Administration function.
2. Should possess good interpersonal skills and people management skills.
3. Should be able to handle Facility Management, HVAC Maintenance, Electrical Maintenance, Travel Management, Canteen Facility management, Vehicle fleet management & Maintenance, Events co-ordination and management, Vendor management with little supervision etc.
4. Experience in handling statutory compliance is required.
5. Should be able to effectively deal with various civic bodies like BMC, MPCB and other statutory bodies.
6. Must possess good Written and Verbal communication.
7. Should have knowledge of proper documentation, ISO requirements etc.
8. Candidate should have knowledge of Environment Health & Safety Management System and related compliances. Also should be able to handle Quality Management Systems.
9. Should be able to effectively handle requirements coming from senior management.
Mail your CVs to email@example.com
Subject line should be Application for Senior Officer / Officer - Administration.
Important - Please mention following on right side top corner of your CV
Joining Time -
Salary: INR 6,50,000 - 7,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Facility Management
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: Administration/Facility Management
Role: Executive/ Sr Executive - Administration
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Electrical, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Established in 1975 to aid the Indian maritime industry, its operations have grown in scope and international reach. It became an associate of the International Association of Classification Societies in 1991 and is recognised by the International Underwriting Association, London under the classification clause.
A strong R&D base has enabled IRCLASS match its technical proficiency and operational efficiency to global standards. IRCLASS operates worldwide providing world-class technical and certification solutions to businesses across the globe.
IRCLASS is involved with the design appraisals, survey & certification of various types of commercial ships and naval crafts. Technical expertise achieved over the years has made it possible for IRCLASS to offer its services to the non-marine industry. IRCLASS is also accredited to provide certification for quality, environment & safety management systems.
Presently IRCLASS has more than 1000 ships including oil tankers, bulk carriers, LNG carriers and chemical tankers totaling 8.65 million gross tons under its class. Ships classed with IRCLASS have one of the best safety records and lowest PSC detentions globally. For more details log in to www.irclass.org
Recruiter Name:HR Department
Contact Company:Indian Register of Shipping
Address :52A - Adishankaracharya Marg Opp. Powai Lake Powai