2. Co-ordinate conducting of training, issue certificates and maintain records.
3. Prepare qualification files of ISM, ISPS & MLC auditors, issue certificates and maintain record.
4. Manage conducting of DG approved ISPS courses, issue certificate, upload information.
5. Manage LMS system, enroll and monitor progress of surveyors, get bugs sorted out.
6. Maintain departmental document/records associated with QMS, EHS & ISMS
7. Manage CIP audit, raise invoice, issue certificate, and maintain records upload DGsite.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Shipping / Marine
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Indian Register of Shipping
Established in 1975 to aid the Indian maritime industry, its operations have grown in scope and international reach. It became an associate of the International Association of Classification Societies in 1991 and is recognised by the International Underwriting Association, London under the classification clause.
A strong R&D base has enabled IRCLASS match its technical proficiency and operational efficiency to global standards. IRCLASS operates worldwide providing world-class technical and certification solutions to businesses across the globe.
IRCLASS is involved with the design appraisals, survey & certification of various types of commercial ships and naval crafts. Technical expertise achieved over the years has made it possible for IRCLASS to offer its services to the non-marine industry. IRCLASS is also accredited to provide certification for quality, environment & safety management systems.
Presently IRCLASS has more than 1000 ships including oil tankers, bulk carriers, LNG carriers and chemical tankers totaling 8.65 million gross tons under its class. Ships classed with IRCLASS have one of the best safety records and lowest PSC detentions globally. For more details log in to www.irclass.org
Recruiter Name:Khushboo Chatrath
Contact Company:Indian Register of Shipping
Address :52A - Adishankaracharya Marg Opp. Powai Lake Powai