Greeting from IRCLASS Systems & Solutions Private Limited!!!
Urgent opening for Lab Manager for Mumbai- Industrial Services
Experience: 10+ years
Mandatory experience: 5+ Years as Testing Lab Manager is a must
Education Qualification: B Sc / M Sc (Chemistry)
Job Location: Mumbai/ Kolkata/ Bhubaneshwar
- Experience with laboratory testing equipment including calibration, repair & revamping. Experience in Setting up of lab from scratch is an added advantage
- Communicate and interact with internal departments, laboratory personnel, internal and external clients in a professional manner
- Ability to plan, delegate and supervise testing activities
- Exposure to NABL accreditation , standard testing methods, documentation & procedures development
- Ensuring lab operations compliance to NABL requirement.
- Comprehending & interpretation of applicable codes & standards, testing manuals, appropriate charts and graphs etc.
- Supervise samples labeling, record test data and reports preparation.
- Preparation of SOPs for day to day operations of Lab
- Handling lab testing vertical independently including business development, budgeting and P&L management.
- Any other tasks as set by the management to run Coal, Mines & Minerals and Fuel Oil Testing lab as profit center.
OUR GROUP PROFILE
About IRClass Industrial Services
Inspection Services is a division of IRClass Systems & Solutions Pvt. Ltd., accredited to ISO 17020:2012 as a Type A inspection body by NABCB. We provide Third Party Inspection and Technical Advisory Services to the engineering industry all over the world against specifications, QA Plan & various national and international standards.
Thanks & Regards,
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Chemistry
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Chemistry
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Indian Register of Shipping
Established in 1975 to aid the Indian maritime industry, its operations have grown in scope and international reach. It became an associate of the International Association of Classification Societies in 1991 and is recognised by the International Underwriting Association, London under the classification clause.
A strong R&D base has enabled IRCLASS match its technical proficiency and operational efficiency to global standards. IRCLASS operates worldwide providing world-class technical and certification solutions to businesses across the globe.
IRCLASS is involved with the design appraisals, survey & certification of various types of commercial ships and naval crafts. Technical expertise achieved over the years has made it possible for IRCLASS to offer its services to the non-marine industry. IRCLASS is also accredited to provide certification for quality, environment & safety management systems.
Presently IRCLASS has more than 1000 ships including oil tankers, bulk carriers, LNG carriers and chemical tankers totaling 8.65 million gross tons under its class. Ships classed with IRCLASS have one of the best safety records and lowest PSC detentions globally. For more details log in to www.irclass.org
Recruiter Name:Priti Sawant
Contact Company:Indian Register of Shipping