Urgent opening for Executive- Marketing & Sales- Bangalore
Experience: 0-2 years
- MBA/PGDM Marketing
- B.E. /B. Tech Civil Engineering
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
No. of position: 1
- Visiting prospective clients/construction sites in and around Bangalore, generate leads for lab testing
- Co-ordinate for techno-commercial proposals and seek necessary approvals wherever required
- Liaison with Govt Authorities / Departments for empanelment/approval of GML Lab
- Visiting prospective clients to present GML services and to identify the client need as a business opportunity to GML and necessary follow up actions both internally and externally
- Coordinate between clients and internal material collection centers/vehicles to ensure in-time receipt of samples
- Meeting yearly sales target as set by the management
OUR GROUP PROFILE:
Geological and Metallurgical Laboratories (GML) was established in 1980 to serve mineral and metal-based industries on their quality control requirements. Geological and Metallurgical Laboratories has presently operating with three main segments
GML also focuses on civil, environmental testing, calibration, failure analysis and geological investigations.
Thanks & Regards,
IRCLASS Systems & Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
52A, Adi Shankaracharya Marg, Opp. Powai Lake, Powai |
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Civil
PG:MBA/PGDM - Marketing
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Indian Register of Shipping
Established in 1975 to aid the Indian maritime industry, its operations have grown in scope and international reach. It became an associate of the International Association of Classification Societies in 1991 and is recognised by the International Underwriting Association, London under the classification clause.
A strong R&D base has enabled IRCLASS match its technical proficiency and operational efficiency to global standards. IRCLASS operates worldwide providing world-class technical and certification solutions to businesses across the globe.
IRCLASS is involved with the design appraisals, survey & certification of various types of commercial ships and naval crafts. Technical expertise achieved over the years has made it possible for IRCLASS to offer its services to the non-marine industry. IRCLASS is also accredited to provide certification for quality, environment & safety management systems.
Presently IRCLASS has more than 1000 ships including oil tankers, bulk carriers, LNG carriers and chemical tankers totaling 8.65 million gross tons under its class. Ships classed with IRCLASS have one of the best safety records and lowest PSC detentions globally. For more details log in to www.irclass.org
Recruiter Name:Priti Sawant
Contact Company:Indian Register of Shipping