Indian Register of Shipping (IRS) is an international ship classification society. IRS is a member of the International Association of Classification Societies (IACS), which represents classification societies worldwide. We have our branches in India as well as overseas and we are a growing company providing Classification & Certification services to shipping industry.
For our Head Office based at Powai we need an experienced senior assistant - Accounts, preferably a male candidate on an urgent basis.
Job Profile and requisites are cited below:
* Responsible for timely Data entry of Petty Cash/Bank with Validations of branches and head office, day to day accounting work, processing of vendor bills, employee claims, etc.
* Responsible for preparation of Purchase Invoice, Online payment knocking off and Vendor Ledger Scrutiny
* Checking of applicability of TDS, GST or any other applicable taxes
* Banking matter, Bank Reconciliation, Various deposits reconciliations, ledger scrutiny, various MIS, etc.
* TDS payments to the govt., tds return, issuance of form 16, etc.
* Assistance in Finalization of accounts, Other job as allocated.
* Good in Accounts, tds / GST knowledge is must, good communication skill.
* Work experience with a CA firm will be an added advantage.
Please send your CV with a mention of Total Experience, Current CTC and joining time on right side top corner of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org URGENTLY.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Shipping / Marine
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time