Greeting from IRCLASS Systems & Solutions Pvt Ltd
(Promoted By Indian Register of Shipping)!!!
Urgent requirement for Business Head for Chennai Location
Experience & Education Qualification:
- B.E./B. Tech Mechanical
- 10+ years experience
1. Drives Operational Sales activities with in assigned geography and supports to BU Head for necessary Marketing & Sales supportrelated to assigned geography to achieve/exceed Yearly BU Sales Budget of respective Area Office.
2. Drives to achieve/exceed SBU Revenue & Profitability Budgets of Area Office. Timely submission of SBU Quarterly Revenue Forecast to SIC & SBU Head.
3. Coordinate with SIC, Area M&S Person, SBU Head, Service Heads , Head M&S, Head QTR, HOO & VP for necessary help related to SBU Business Processes, as applicable.
4. Ensure timely execution, invoicing & collections related to each contract of SBU
5. Plan and initiate required Upsizing & Downsizing actions of SBU Team as warranted by SBU Business Processes.
6. Plan and Initiate required upskilling & reskilling actions for self and SBU Team in coordination with Head QTR & Head HR
7. Timely & appropriately addressing Customer Concerns/Complaints in coordination with Head QTR, SIC & HOO to ensure customer satisfaction.
8. Any other responsibilities as assigned from time to time by SBU Head/SIC.
9. SBU Lead directly reports to respective SIC &functionally reports to respective SBU Head at HO.
10. Ensure strict adherence to Code of Ethics, Confidentiality & Integrity of all Business Processes of SBU by self and among all SBU team.
11. Ensure implementation of Quality Manual/Processes/Procedures with in assigned geography.
Job Location: Chennai
OUR GROUP PROFILE:
About IRClass Industrial Services
IRCLASS Systems & Solutions Pvt Ltd (Promoted by Indian Register of Shipping) provides services like Project Monitoring, Quality Control, and Quality Assurance & Supervision for various market sectors like Infrastructure, Ports, Power, and Oil & Gas etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Ports & Shipping
Functional Area:Strategic & Top Management
Role Category:Top Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Irclass Systems And Solutions
IRCLASS is a ship classification society dedicated to the safe operation of ships and clean marine environment. Established in 1975 to aid the Indian maritime industry, its operations have grown in scope and international reach. It became an associate of the International Association of Classification Societies in 1991 and is recognised by the International Underwriting Association, London under the classification clause. A strong R&D base has enabled IRCLASS match its technical proficiency and operational efficiency to global standards. IRCLASS operates worldwide providing world-class technical and certification solutions to businesses across the globe. IRCLASS is involved with the design appraisals, survey & certification of various types of commercial ships and naval crafts. Technical expertise achieved over the years has made it possible for IRCLASS to offer its services to the non-marine industry. IRCLASS is also accredited to provide certification for quality, environment & safety management systems. Presently IRCLASS has more than 1000 ships including oil tankers, bulk carriers, LNG carriers and chemical tankers totaling 8.65 million gross tons under its class. Ships classed with IRCLASS have one of the best safety records and lowest PSC detentions globally. For more details log in to www.irclass.org
Contact Company:Irclass Systems And Solutions
Address:52A, Adi Shankaracharya Marg,52A, Adi Shankarachar, ya Marg,Indian Register of Shipping,Opp. Powai Lak, e, Powai,Mumbai, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India