Greeting from IRCLASS Systems & Solutions Pvt Ltd
(Promoted By Indian Register of Shipping)!!!
Urgent requirement for Civil Engineer - On Contract - Baroda Location
Experience & Education Qualification:
- B.E./B. Tech Civil/ Structural Engineering
- Senior Engineer: Min - 15 years
- 5 years in the field of Bridge Design/ Construction/ Procurement/ Quality etc.
- Site Engineer: Min 5 years in Survey/ Supervision/ Quality of Large Civil Works/ Projects, preferably for Bridges
- Day to day inspections at site
- Preparation of Inspection Reports
- Inspection & Testing as per approved QAP, Drawing, PO etc.
- Ensuring QA/QC as per specifications and standards.
- Certification of day-to-day work of contractor
- Quantity Certification of Measurements
- Experience in QA/ QC for General Civil Works, Bridges, Large Civil Projects etc.
- Local candidate will be preferable
- Experience from PMC/ TPI QA will be preferable
Job Location: Vadodara
Interested candidates can mail resume on
OUR GROUP PROFILE:
About IRClass Industrial Services
IRCLASS Systems & Solutions Pvt Ltd (Promoted by Indian Register of Shipping) provides services like Project Monitoring, Quality Control, and Quality Assurance & Supervision for various market sectors like Infrastructure, Ports, Power, and Oil & Gas etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Ports & Shipping
Functional Area:Construction & Site Engineering
Role Category:Construction Engineering
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Civil
Irclass Systems And Solutions
Established in 1975 to aid the Indian maritime industry, its operations have grown in scope and international reach. It became an associate of the International Association of Classification Societies in 1991 and is recognised by the International Underwriting Association, London under the classification clause.
A strong R&D base has enabled IRCLASS match its technical proficiency and operational efficiency to global standards. IRCLASS operates worldwide providing world-class technical and certification solutions to businesses across the globe.
IRCLASS is involved with the design appraisals, survey & certification of various types of commercial ships and naval crafts. Technical expertise achieved over the years has made it possible for IRCLASS to offer its services to the non-marine industry. IRCLASS is also accredited to provide certification for quality, environment & safety management systems.
Presently IRCLASS has more than 1000 ships including oil tankers, bulk carriers, LNG carriers and chemical tankers totaling 8.65 million gross tons under its class. Ships classed with IRCLASS have one of the best safety records and lowest PSC detentions globally. For more details log in to www.irclass.org
Contact Company:Irclass Systems And Solutions
Address:52A, Adi Shankaracharya Marg,52A, Adi Shankarachar, ya Marg,Indian Register of Shipping,Opp. Powai Lak, e, Powai,Mumbai, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India