Greetings from IRCLASS Systems & Solutions Pvt Ltd!!!
We have an urgent opening for Fire Fighting.
Experience: 10+ yrs of experience in field of Firefighting of Cruise Terminal / Air Port Terminal / Malls / Large Commercial Complex, etc
Education Qualification: B.E / B.Tech (Mechanical)
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Responsibilty :- .
Monitoring and supervision of project work.
2. Prepare the daily progress report.
3. Review and approve the submitted documents/BOQ/ drawing /TDS/ design related to work.
4. Prepare estimate / rate analysis if required.
5. Co- ordination with, team leader, client and contractor.
6. Attend the meeting as required with client and contractor.
7. Verification and certification of measurement of work.
8. Review and monitor the progress of work.
9. Correspondence with client and contractor/vendor in concurrence with Team leader.
10. Verify deviation/variation items at site and inform to Team leader.
11. Co-ordination with site project team and Head office
Interested Candidates Kindly share your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Ports & Shipping
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
Established in 1975 to aid the Indian maritime industry, its operations have grown in scope and international reach. It became an associate of the International Association of Classification Societies in 1991 and is recognised by the International Underwriting Association, London under the classification clause.
A strong R&D base has enabled IRCLASS match its technical proficiency and operational efficiency to global standards. IRCLASS operates worldwide providing world-class technical and certification solutions to businesses across the globe.
IRCLASS is involved with the design appraisals, survey & certification of various types of commercial ships and naval crafts. Technical expertise achieved over the years has made it possible for IRCLASS to offer its services to the non-marine industry. IRCLASS is also accredited to provide certification for quality, environment & safety management systems.
Presently IRCLASS has more than 1000 ships including oil tankers, bulk carriers, LNG carriers and chemical tankers totaling 8.65 million gross tons under its class. Ships classed with IRCLASS have one of the best safety records and lowest PSC detentions globally. For more details log in to www.irclass.org
Address:52A, Adi Shankaracharya Marg,52A, Adi Shankarachar, ya Marg,Indian Register of Shipping,Opp. Powai Lak, e, Powai,Mumbai, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India