Greetings from IRCLASS Systems & Solutions Pvt Ltd (Promoted By Indian Register of Shipping)!!!
We have an Urgent Requirement for HR Profile
Experience: 1.5 to 5 years
Education Qualification: MBA (HR)
Job Location: Delhi
• Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
• Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives• Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
• Process documentation and prepare letter & reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
• Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data
• Communicate with public services when necessary
• Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
• Detail-oriented and organized• Strong communication
• Solid understanding of MS Office
Interested candidates can mail resume on:firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: 1,75,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Ports & Shipping
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:HR Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Indian Register of Shipping
Established in 1975 to aid the Indian maritime industry, its operations have grown in scope and international reach. It became an associate of the International Association of Classification Societies in 1991 and is recognised by the International Underwriting Association, London under the classification clause.
A strong R&D base has enabled IRCLASS match its technical proficiency and operational efficiency to global standards. IRCLASS operates worldwide providing world-class technical and certification solutions to businesses across the globe.
IRCLASS is involved with the design appraisals, survey & certification of various types of commercial ships and naval crafts. Technical expertise achieved over the years has made it possible for IRCLASS to offer its services to the non-marine industry. IRCLASS is also accredited to provide certification for quality, environment & safety management systems.
Presently IRCLASS has more than 1000 ships including oil tankers, bulk carriers, LNG carriers and chemical tankers totaling 8.65 million gross tons under its class. Ships classed with IRCLASS have one of the best safety records and lowest PSC detentions globally. For more details log in to www.irclass.org
Contact Company:Indian Register of Shipping
Address:52A, Adi Shankaracharya Marg,52A, Adi Shankarachar, ya Marg,Indian Register of Shipping,Opp. Powai Lak, e, Powai,Mumbai, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India