Greeting from IRCLASS Systems & Solutions Pvt Ltd!!!
Urgent opening for HR Recruiter/ Talent Acquisition for Mumbai.
Experience: 2 to 5 years
- MBA/MMS/ PGDM- Human Resources (Full time)
Job Location: Powai
- Involved in the End-to-End recruitment Process.
- Sourcing the right candidates profile through job portals Referrals/ Database/Social networks etc.
- Shortlisting resumes by evaluating the candidates
- Need to work on Permanent Staffing & lateral hiring.
- Source, Screening, interview, and select applicants for respective positions.
- Meet with hiring managers to determine job duties.
- List job postings on job portals
- Call applicants and perform telephonic screens.
- Instruct applicants on the nature of the job and educating about the selection process
- Participate in implementing new recruiting technology
- Should be detail-oriented, highly-skilled, and a team player.
- Good analytic skills and expertise to be proficient in hiring through various channels, utilizing job portals, free job posting sites, social networking sites, etc.
- Preparing weekly & monthly MIS
Interested Candidates kindly share your cv to email@example.com
Salary: 2,50,000 - 4,25,000 P.A.
Industry:Ports & Shipping
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Established in 1975 to aid the Indian maritime industry, its operations have grown in scope and international reach. It became an associate of the International Association of Classification Societies in 1991 and is recognised by the International Underwriting Association, London under the classification clause.
A strong R&D base has enabled IRCLASS match its technical proficiency and operational efficiency to global standards. IRCLASS operates worldwide providing world-class technical and certification solutions to businesses across the globe.
IRCLASS is involved with the design appraisals, survey & certification of various types of commercial ships and naval crafts. Technical expertise achieved over the years has made it possible for IRCLASS to offer its services to the non-marine industry. IRCLASS is also accredited to provide certification for quality, environment & safety management systems.
Presently IRCLASS has more than 1000 ships including oil tankers, bulk carriers, LNG carriers and chemical tankers totaling 8.65 million gross tons under its class. Ships classed with IRCLASS have one of the best safety records and lowest PSC detentions globally. For more details log in to www.irclass.org
Address:52A, Adi Shankaracharya Marg,52A, Adi Shankarachar, ya Marg,Indian Register of Shipping,Opp. Powai Lak, e, Powai,Mumbai, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India