Greeting from IRCLASS Systems & Solutions Pvt Ltd
(Promoted By Indian Register of Shipping)!!!
Urgent requirement for Resident Engineer Bridges- On Contract for Uttar Pradesh location
Experience & Education Qualification:
- B.E./B. Tech Civil
- Min 7-15 years of experience
- At least 5 years experience of Construction/Supervision/Fabrication/ Launching of Open Web Girder/ Bow-String Girder Steel Bridges along with well sinking of Substructure with Project Management Consultant or Construction Agency.
- At least 5 years experience either in Gazetted cadre of Engineering Department of Railways and/or as Manager and above in Civil Engineering in RITES/ IRCON/ RVNL or equivalent grade in Konkan Railway/ MRVC/ DFCCIL/ any Metro Rail Corporation either individually or combined
- The person should also meet the hurdle criteria of having experience of at least three years in construction/regirdering/fabrication/ launching of Open Web Girder/ Bow-string Girder Steel Bridges/Well Sinking in any grade.
- Execution of Earth work/ bridges/buildings in Railway/ Road Projects for at least 3 years with Construction Agency.
- Execution of Construction of Bridges with PSC spans/Composite Girders / Steel Girder Spans for at least 3 years in Railway/Road Projects with Construction Agency
Interested candidates can mail resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR GROUP PROFILE:
About IRClass Industrial Services
IRCLASS Systems & Solutions Pvt Ltd (Promoted by Indian Register of Shipping) provides services like Project Monitoring, Quality Control, and Quality Assurance & Supervision for various market sectors like Infrastructure, Ports, Power, and Oil & Gas etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Ports & Shipping
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Civil,Diploma in Civil
Irclass Systems And Solutions
Established in 1975 to aid the Indian maritime industry, its operations have grown in scope and international reach. It became an associate of the International Association of Classification Societies in 1991 and is recognised by the International Underwriting Association, London under the classification clause.
A strong R&D base has enabled IRCLASS match its technical proficiency and operational efficiency to global standards. IRCLASS operates worldwide providing world-class technical and certification solutions to businesses across the globe.
IRCLASS is involved with the design appraisals, survey & certification of various types of commercial ships and naval crafts. Technical expertise achieved over the years has made it possible for IRCLASS to offer its services to the non-marine industry. IRCLASS is also accredited to provide certification for quality, environment & safety management systems.
Presently IRCLASS has more than 1000 ships including oil tankers, bulk carriers, LNG carriers and chemical tankers totaling 8.65 million gross tons under its class. Ships classed with IRCLASS have one of the best safety records and lowest PSC detentions globally. For more details log in to www.irclass.org
Contact Company:Irclass Systems And Solutions
Address:52A, Adi Shankaracharya Marg,52A, Adi Shankarachar, ya Marg,Indian Register of Shipping,Opp. Powai Lak, e, Powai,Mumbai, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India