Greeting from IRCLASS Systems & Solutions Pvt Ltd (Promoted By Indian Register of Shipping)!!!
Urgent requirement for Tendering Executive for Mumbai Location and Responsibilities
Experience & Education Qualification:
BE/B Tech with minimum 2 to 5 yrs of experience
- Preparation of Pre-Qualification of tender document
- Preparation of Pre bid queries.
- Preparation of tender costing.
- Scrutiny of tender documents
- Evaluate the tenders with Commercial conditions and Technical specifications.
- Pricing / Estimation / Costing (Preparation of Rate analysis)
- Preparation of Technical / Commercial Bid documents
- Responsible for timely submission of tenders and its follow up.
- Should be good in techno commercial and legal/Regulatory terms and conditions of RFPs / Tenders.
- Follow-up with clients for EMD & SD Refund etc.
Job Location: Mumbai
Interested candidates can mail resume on:
Salary: 4,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Ports & Shipping
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Indian Register of Shipping
Established in 1975 to aid the Indian maritime industry, its operations have grown in scope and international reach. It became an associate of the International Association of Classification Societies in 1991 and is recognised by the International Underwriting Association, London under the classification clause.
A strong R&D base has enabled IRCLASS match its technical proficiency and operational efficiency to global standards. IRCLASS operates worldwide providing world-class technical and certification solutions to businesses across the globe.
IRCLASS is involved with the design appraisals, survey & certification of various types of commercial ships and naval crafts. Technical expertise achieved over the years has made it possible for IRCLASS to offer its services to the non-marine industry. IRCLASS is also accredited to provide certification for quality, environment & safety management systems.
Presently IRCLASS has more than 1000 ships including oil tankers, bulk carriers, LNG carriers and chemical tankers totaling 8.65 million gross tons under its class. Ships classed with IRCLASS have one of the best safety records and lowest PSC detentions globally. For more details log in to www.irclass.org
Contact Company:Indian Register of Shipping
Address:52A, Adi Shankaracharya Marg,52A, Adi Shankarachar, ya Marg,Indian Register of Shipping,Opp. Powai Lak, e, Powai,Mumbai, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India