We have an urgent opening for Team Leader.
Experience: 20 + yrs in Internal external electrification sub station HVAC of cruise terminal/ Airport Building/mall commercial complex etc. should have handle at least one project in the capacity or equivalent to the post of project manager
Education Qualification: B.E / B.Tech (Mechanical / Electrical)
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Responsibilty :-
1. Comprehensive design and supervision implementation activities carried out by contractor Electrical substation, Internal / external Electrification, HVAC , Plumbing, Lift Escalators, Fire-fighting, STP etc. To ensure to complete compliance with drawings, technical specifications and various stipulations contained in contract documents and relevant standards / codes
2. Preparation of weekly / monthly progress report.
3. Review & approve the submitted documents/ drawings /TDS/ design related to work.
4. Co- ordination with client and contractor.
5. Attend the meeting regularly with client and contractor.
6. Prepare the MOM of the meeting.
7. Certification of measurement of work.
8. Issue the Interim payment certificate
9. Review the progress of work.
10. Correspondence with client and contractor/vendor
11. Approve the deviation/variation in concurrent with client. Issuing variation order.
12. Co-ordination with site project team and Head office.
13. To supervise the execution of work as per the terms and conditions of the contract.
14. Scrutinizing the contractors detailed work programme.
Interested Candidates Kindly share your resumes to email@example.com
Salary: 15,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Ports & Shipping
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Electrical
Indian Register of Shipping (IRCLASS)
Established in 1975 to aid the Indian maritime industry, its operations have grown in scope and international reach. It became an associate of the International Association of Classification Societies in 1991 and is recognised by the International Underwriting Association, London under the classification clause.
A strong R&D base has enabled IRCLASS match its technical proficiency and operational efficiency to global standards. IRCLASS operates worldwide providing world-class technical and certification solutions to businesses across the globe.
IRCLASS is involved with the design appraisals, survey & certification of various types of commercial ships and naval crafts. Technical expertise achieved over the years has made it possible for IRCLASS to offer its services to the non-marine industry. IRCLASS is also accredited to provide certification for quality, environment & safety management systems.
Presently IRCLASS has more than 1000 ships including oil tankers, bulk carriers, LNG carriers and chemical tankers totaling 8.65 million gross tons under its class. Ships classed with IRCLASS have one of the best safety records and lowest PSC detentions globally. For more details log in to www.irclass.org
Contact Company:Indian Register of Shipping (IRCLASS)
Address:52A, Adi Shankaracharya Marg,52A, Adi Shankarachar, ya Marg,Indian Register of Shipping,Opp. Powai Lak, e, Powai,Mumbai, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India