1. 3+ Experience with Microsoft .NET development (Asp.Net, MVC3.0/4.0, WCF,VB.Net, C#, Ajax)
2. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, 4.5, ADO.NET, LINQ & Entity Framework
4. Should have knowledge of SQL SEVER 2008 database, Oracle 12C,Stored Procedures, SSIS & SSRS,
5. Team Foundation Server, familiarity Agile Scrum Practices
6. Client interaction, requirement gathering & estimation.
7. Should be able to support live application in .Net and SQL/Oracle.
8. Should be able to do new enhancement or design & develop module end to end.
Note:- Interested Candidate apply on firstname.lastname@example.org
Role:Database Developer / Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Ports & Shipping
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:DBA / Data warehousing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Any Specialization
Established in 1975 to aid the Indian maritime industry, its operations have grown in scope and international reach. It became an associate of the International Association of Classification Societies in 1991 and is recognised by the International Underwriting Association, London under the classification clause.
A strong R&D base has enabled IRCLASS match its technical proficiency and operational efficiency to global standards. IRCLASS operates worldwide providing world-class technical and certification solutions to businesses across the globe.
IRCLASS is involved with the design appraisals, survey & certification of various types of commercial ships and naval crafts. Technical expertise achieved over the years has made it possible for IRCLASS to offer its services to the non-marine industry. IRCLASS is also accredited to provide certification for quality, environment & safety management systems.
Presently IRCLASS has more than 1000 ships including oil tankers, bulk carriers, LNG carriers and chemical tankers totaling 8.65 million gross tons under its class. Ships classed with IRCLASS have one of the best safety records and lowest PSC detentions globally. For more details log in to www.irclass.org
Address:52A, Adi Shankaracharya Marg,52A, Adi Shankarachar, ya Marg,Indian Register of Shipping,Opp. Powai Lak, e, Powai,Mumbai, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India